Omega Max 1300 60c
3X Greater Absorption
- Positively Affects the Production of Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Mental Functioning
- Supports Healthy Glucose and Insulin Metabolism
- By Supplying the Precursors EPA and DHA, Helps the Body Generate Specialized Proresolving Lipid Mediators, Such as Resolvins and Protectins
Omega Max 1300 EC features natural enzymatically enhanced MaxSimil® monoglyceride fish oil that has a three times greater EPA/DHA absorption rate than an equivalent dose of ethyl ester fish oil. This IFOS five-star certified fish oil outperforms other fish oil supplements through MaxSimil patented lipid absorption enhancement technology (PLATform).*
Take one softgel daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, vegetable stearic acid, and ammonium hydroxide), and mixed natural tocopherols.
IFOS™ Certification Mark is a registered trademark of Nutrasource Diagnostics Inc.
Manufactured using MaxSimil® fish oil. MaxSimil® is a registered trademark of Ingenutra Inc. Protected under US patents 8,119,690 and 8,198,324; Canadian patents 2672513 and 2677670.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.