CoQ-10 Max 60 Capsules
- Clinical Applications
- Supports Antioxidant Activity in Lymph, Blood, and Cell Membranes*
- Provides Fully Reduced Form of CoQ10 Max
- Neutralizes Superoxide and Other Free Radicals*
- Patented, Stabilized Form of CoQ-10 Max
- CoQ -10 Max the bioactive form of CoQ-10, supports antioxidant activity by neutralizing free radicals and toxic superoxides. It supports cytoprotection by minimizing membrane lipid peroxidation as well. The patented, lipid-stabilized form of ubiquinol in CoQ-Max Ubiquinol is present for enhanced bioavailability. CoQ10 Max, representing over 90% of total body CoQ10, is efficiently converted to the energy-generating ubiquinone form as the body needs it.
Take one to two softgels daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
Medium-chain triglycerides, softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and annatto in sunflower oil), ascorbyl palmitateS2, white beeswax, and sunflower lecithin.
S1. Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol®, and the quality seal® are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
The use of Ascorbyl Palmitate in the formulation is covered by US patent 6,740,338.
Serving Size: 2 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||%DAILY VALUE|
Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinol)S1
All Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.